Holiday Ham Sliders
A cheesy baked ham sandwich that provides an easy way to feed a group.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine cranberry white cheddar and havarti cheese. Reserve.
- Remove the entire package of rolls and keeping rolls connected, slice in half like a hamburger bun.
- Place bottom half of rolls in baking pan. Spread with mustard.
- Top with red onion, ham, apple, cheese mixture and bun tops.
- In a small bowl combine butter, garlic powder, salt and parsley flakes. Pour over sandwiches.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cut into sandwiches; serve immediately.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Linsey, ALDI Test Kitchen