Wonderful Wakeup Casserole
Set this up the night before in a slow cooker for an easy morning with little clean up for Mom.
- Heat slow cooker on low setting. Coat the inside with cooking spray.
- Arrange 10 hash brown patties around bottom of slow cooker. Top with 6 ounces of ham and 1 cup of cheese.
- Repeat with remaining patties, ham and 1 cup cheese.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour eggs on top of layered ingredients and cover. Cook for 6 hours.
- Top with 1 cup of cheese, adjust temperature to high and cook for 30 minutes, covered.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Carlini Cooking Spray
20 Season's Choice Hash Brown Patties, divided
12 ounces Appleton Farms Hickory Smoked Ham Steak, diced, divided
3 cups Happy Farms Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
1 dozen Goldhen Large Eggs
1 cup Friendly Farms 2% Milk
1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
6 hours, 30 minutes
6 hours, 35 minutes