Blackened Turkey Breast with Cranberry Mojito Relish
Traditional turkey flavors with a kick of spice and flavor.
- For the blackened marinade: In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients.
- Remove the turkey breast from the netting and immerse in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- For the cranberry mojito relish: In a food processor, add all ingredients and pulse until combined.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Preheat grill on high.
- Grill the turkey for 5 minutes per side. Place on a sheet pan and cook in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°. Remove from oven, cover with foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice turkey and serve with relish.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Linsey, ALDI Test Kitchen