Fresh vegetables with chicken and pasta; quick, light and delicious.
- Bring a large pot of water to a rapid boil. Add pasta and stir gently. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add broccoli and cook 5 minutes longer. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Sauté onion, squash, zucchini and peppers for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, mushrooms and chicken to sauté pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil to sauté pan. Stir in spinach and tomatoes. Stir until spinach is wilted.
- Turn off heat. Add spaghetti and broccoli, toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen
8 ounces Reggano Spaghetti
1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
4 tablespoons Carlini 100% Pure Olive Oil, divided
½ yellow onion, diced
1 yellow squash, cut into ½ inch slices
1 zucchini, cut into ½ inch slices
1 yellow pepper, diced
1 red pepper, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
4 large button mushrooms, quartered
6 ounces Kirkwood Chicken Breast Strips
2 cups Little Salad Bar Flat Leaf Spinach
1 cup diced tomato
Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt, to taste
Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper, to taste