Deli Meat Roll-Ups
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and spices.
- Lay the tortillas on a clean, flat surface. Spread 1/2 tablespoon of seasoned mayonnaise on top of each tortilla, leaving a 1/8-inch border.
- Lay 4 slices of ham or turkey on each tortilla. Follow with 8 quarters of the colby jack or muenster cheese.
- Spread 1/2 tablespoon of seasoned mayonnaise on top of the cheese. Place the cucumbers in a single layer on top.
- Roll the tortilla up tightly. Slice into 1/2-inch pieces.
TIP: Serve with pretzels and sliced vegetables to create a complete lunch.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle, ALDI Test Kitchen