Goat Cheese and Chicken Pasta
Chicken or egg? Have both in this pasta!
- Preheat oven 350°. Coat an 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- For the pesto: In a blender, pulse the sage, parsley, pecans, garlic and cheese. Once combined, drizzle in the olive oil while the blades are spinning.
- Coat the chicken with pesto and place in the baking dish. Bake the chicken for 35 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the goat cheese and half and half. Simmer until the goat cheese has melted and the mixture is thick and creamy.
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions. Drain well.
- Combine the hot pasta and the goat cheese sauce.
- Plate the pasta. Top with a pesto covered chicken breast.
- Coat a sauté pan with cooking spray. Over low heat, cook 4 eggs over easy. Season with salt and pepper. Place one egg on each chicken breast. Serve immediately.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Stacey, ALDI Test Kitchen