Orange Glazed Chicken With Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Make 3 to 4 slits into the skin of the chicken and place in a roasting pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together the honey, orange juice (approximately 1/2 cup),
1 teaspoon of the orange zest, mustard and oregano. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Brush over the chicken.
- Place the chicken into the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Preheat a foil-lined baking sheet in the oven. In a medium bowl, toss potatoes in olive oil. Season to taste. Place potatoes on baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes.
- Take the chicken out of the oven and arrange the potatoes around the pan, spooning any juices back over the chicken and potatoes. Place back into the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Serve with California Medley, cooked per packaging instructions.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jonathan,
ALDI Test Kitchen
5 pounds fresh chicken leg quarters, split into drumsticks and thighs
3 tablespoons Berryhill Honey
2 oranges, zested and juiced
1 tablespoon Burman's Dijon Mustard
1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Oregano
Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
2 1/4 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, quartered
2 tablespoons Carlini Pure Olive Oil
16 ounces Season's Choice California Medley