Peanut Chicken with Rice
Fresh chicken and vegetables tossed with sweet and spicy peanut sauce.
- In a small saucepan, whisk together peanut butter, lime juice, 1 clove minced garlic, hot sauce, milk, honey, soy sauce, cinnamon and crushed red pepper. Cook over medium heat until bubbling.
- Slowly add water until desired consistency. Reserve.
- Prepare rice according to package instructions.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil. Add chicken and cook for 6 minutes.
- Add remaining oil, 2 cloves garlic, broccoli, carrot, peppers and onion and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add peas and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add peanut sauce to skillet with chicken and vegetables. Add cucumber and toss to coat. Serve over rice.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and lime zest. Garnish with cilantro.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen
1/2 cup Peanut Delight Creamy Peanut Butter
1 lime, juiced and zested
3 cloves garlic, minced, divided
1 tablespoon Burman's Hot sauce
3 tablespoons Friendly Farms 2% Milk
1 tablespoon Berryhill Honey
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Crushed Red Pepper
1/2 cup hot water
1 cup Riceland Long Grain White Rice
3 tablespoons Carlini Pure Olive Oil, divided
2 Kirkwood Fresh Chicken Breasts, sliced into 1/2-inch strips
1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
1 large carrot, shredded
1 red pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
1 yellow pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
1 red onion, sliced
1/4 cup Season's Choice Sweet Peas
1 cucumber, cut into 1/16-inch strips
1/4 cup Southern Grove Dry Roasted Peanuts
1 sprig cilantro