Peanut Chicken with Rice
Fresh chicken and vegetables tossed with sweet and spicy peanut sauce.
- In a small saucepan, whisk together peanut butter, lime juice, 1 clove minced garlic, hot sauce, milk, honey, soy sauce, cinnamon and crushed red pepper. Cook over medium heat until bubbling.
- Slowly add water until desired consistency. Reserve.
- Prepare rice according to package instructions.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil. Add chicken and cook for 6 minutes.
- Add remaining oil, 2 cloves garlic, broccoli, carrot, peppers and onion and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add peas and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add peanut sauce to skillet with chicken and vegetables. Add cucumber and toss to coat. Serve over rice.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and lime zest. Garnish with cilantro.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen