A protein-packed ramen soup with a kick.
- In a medium saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Add the soup seasoning packets.
- Add the chicken strips, carrots and broccoli, simmer for 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and reserve.
- Add the crushed red pepper flakes and ramen noodles to the broth, simmer for 2 minutes.
- To poach the eggs, add the eggs one at a time in different sections of the broth, spoon broth over the eggs to assist with cooking. Cook to over easy, about 1 minute.
- Use tongs to remove the noodles from saucepan and divide among bowls. Use a slotted spoon to remove each egg, place on top of the noodles. Evenly divide the chicken and vegetables among the two bowls. Ladle broth into the bowl and garnish with green onions.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen
4 ½ cups water
2 packages Maruchan Ramen Chicken Flavor Noodle Soup
½ cup Kirkwood Chicken Breast Strips
½ cup baby carrots, shredded
½ cup Season's Choice Steamable Broccoli Florets
¾ teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Crushed Red Pepper
2 Goldhen Large Eggs
3 tablespoons green onions, cut on a bias