Turkey Meatloaf Cups
- Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly spray a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium sauté pan, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Sauté the zucchini, onion and carrot until vegetables are translucent and soft, about 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Combine the ketchup and barbecue sauce in a small bowl.
- Place vegetable mixture, ¼ cup sauce mixture and remaining ingredients in a food processor. Process until thoroughly mixed.
- Place approximately ½ cup of the mixture evenly into each muffin cup. Place
1 tablespoon of sauce mixture on top of each meatloaf cup. Spray a piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray and cover muffin pan, cook for 10 minutes covered. Remove from oven and remove cover, cook for an additional 10 minutes or until internal temperature is 165°.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jonathan,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Carlini Cooking Spray
1 teaspoon Carlini Vegetable Oil
½ cup diced zucchini
½ cup diced yellow onion
½ cup peeled and diced carrot
½ cup Burman's Ketchup
½ cup Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce
1 cup Millville Quick Oats
¼ cup Sweet Harvest Original Applesauce
1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Italian Seasoning
½ teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Garlic Powder
½ teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Onion Powder
½ teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Cumin
½ teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Paprika
½ teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Chili Powder
½ teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
½ teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
20 ounces Fit & Active 93% Lean/7% Fat Fresh Ground Turkey
12 mini meatloaf cups