Chili Lime Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa
- For the fish: In a small bowl, combine the spices, reserve. Place the fish fillets in a large baking dish. In a medium bowl, combine the lime zest, lime juice, 2 tablespoons olive oil and 2 teaspoons of the spice mixture. Whisk to combine.
- Pour over the fish fillets. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- For the salsa: Combine the salsa ingredients. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove the fish from the marinade. Brush one side with the reserved spice mixture.
- Add the remaining olive oil to the hot pan. Add the fish, seasoned side down. Brush the tops of the fillets with the spice mixture. Cook the fish for 4 minutes, until browned on one side. Flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes, until cooked through.
- Remove fish and divide evenly among the tortillas. Serve with the salsa and fresco cheese.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Cassie Laemmli, Bake Your Day