Mariner Seafood Burger with Almond Citrus Remoulade
An exciting blend of seafood paired with a bright and buttery remoulade.
- For the remoulade: In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, melt butter and cook almonds until butter begins to brown. Remove from heat and reserve.
- In a small bowl, combine almonds, browned butter and remaining remoulade ingredients. Whisk until fully combined and refrigerate until needed.
- For the seafood burger: Heat grill to high heat.
- In a food processor, combine scallops, shrimp, salmon, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper and paprika. Process until relatively smooth but still chunky.
- Combine seafood mixture and bread crumbs in a medium bowl. The mixture should still be tacky. Form the mixture into 8 6-ounce patties. Transfer to plastic wrapped baking sheet and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Once the patties are chilled and slightly firm, grill for 5 minutes on each side or until fully cooked.
- To assemble: Layer brioche bun with seafood patty, 1/8 of the remoulade, tomato, onion and lettuce. Serve immediately.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Scott, ALDI Test Kitchen