Mediterranean Grilled Salmon with Tomato Olive Tapenade
- Preheat grill to medium. Spray grill with cooking spray.
- Place salmon fillets in a one-gallon storage bag and add Greek dressing. Marinate for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Remove salmon from marinade and dab with paper towels to remove the excess. Place salmon fillets on grill and cook for 2 minutes, rotate 90 degrees and cook for 2 minutes. Flip salmon over and repeat. Remove salmon and place on a platter lightly tented with foil.
- Prepare tapenade: In a food processer, combine olive oil, grape tomatoes, olives, artichoke salad, Italian seasoning and black pepper; puree until smooth.
- Serve salmon with tapenade and lemon slices.
TIP: For a complete meal, serve this dish with grilled Mediterranean vegetables.
Recipe Courtesy of ALDI Test Kitchen