Mediterranean Grilled Salmon with Tomato Olive Tapenade
- Preheat grill to medium. Spray grill with cooking spray.
- Place salmon fillets in a one-gallon storage bag and add Greek dressing. Marinate for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Remove salmon from marinade and dab with paper towels to remove the excess. Place salmon fillets on grill and cook for 2 minutes, rotate 90 degrees and cook for 2 minutes. Flip salmon over and repeat. Remove salmon and place on a platter lightly tented with foil.
- Prepare tapenade: In a food processer, combine olive oil, grape tomatoes, olives, artichoke salad, Italian seasoning and black pepper; puree until smooth.
- Serve salmon with tapenade and lemon slices.
TIP: For a complete meal, serve this dish with grilled Mediterranean vegetables.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jonathan,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Carlini Cooking Spray
24 ounces Sea Queen Whole Salmon Fillet, thawed and cut into fillets*
½ cup Specially Selected Greek Gourmet Vinaigrette Dressing
2 tablespoons Carlini Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 pint grape tomatoes
5.75 ounces Tuscan Garden Spanish Manzanilla Olives, drained
12 ounces Grandessa Signature Artichoke Salad, drained
1 tablespoon Stonemill Essentials Italian Seasoning
1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
1 lemon, sliced
*These are Seasonal items that are only in stores for a limited time and may no longer be available.
10 minutes (plus 30 minutes to marinate)
18 minutes (plus 30 minutes to marinate)