Salmon in Parchment
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a small saucepan, bring the water and salt to a boil. Stir in rice, cover, simmer for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Stir in the vegetables.
- Season each salmon fillet to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cut 4 13 x 8-inch pieces of parchment paper. Place 1 cup of the rice-vegetable mixture in the center of each piece. Top with the seasoned salmon fillet. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Gather sides of parchment up over salmon to form a pouch. Tie with twine or fold the flaps under the salmon.
- Bake on a baking sheet for 10 minutes. Serve in pouch.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen
1 cup water
¼ teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt, plus additional to taste
1 cup Rice Bowl Instant White Rice
3 cups Fusia Oriental Stir Fry, thawed
4 Sea Queen Wild Caught Salmon Fillets, thawed
Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper, to taste
4 teaspoons Carlini Pure Olive Oil
4 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice