Tilapia with Tomato Chutney
- Preheat oven to 375°. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, combine next 7 ingredients. Simmer for 20-30 minutes, mixture will thicken.
- Place tilapia fillets on prepared baking sheet and season to taste with salt, pepper and chili powder. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place almonds on a baking sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes or until toasted.
- Stir almonds, olives and parsley into sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Top fish with sauce.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Kates,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Carlini Cooking Spray
14.5 ounces Happy Harvest Diced Tomatoes
¼ cup Carlini Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Juice of ½ lemon
¼ cup Southern Grove Raisins
1 tablespoon Baker's Corner Brown Sugar
½ teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Cumin
Pinch Stonemill Essentials Crushed Red Pepper
16 ounces Sea Queen Tilapia Fillets, thawed and patted dry
Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt, to taste
Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper, to taste
Stonemill Essentials Chili Powder, to taste (optional)
½ cup Southern Grove Slivered Almonds
¼ cup chopped Tuscan Garden Spanish Manzanilla Olives
½ cup chopped parsley