Tuna Salad in Crab Croissants
Kids will love to eat tuna salad in the shape of a crab.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a small bowl, melt butter and tomato paste in microwave, about 1 minute, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Brush onto croissants and bake for 6 minutes. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine tuna, apple, mayonnaise, relish, salt and pepper.
- Slice croissants in half and evenly distribute the tuna salad among the croissants.
- In the ends of each croissant, cut out a "V" to resemble claws.
- Place the olive halves on top of the croissants for eyes. Adhere with toothpicks.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen