Sriracha Chicken Ramen Bowl with Pickled Celery
- Heat grill to high.
- For the pickled celery: Place celery in a canning jar. Combine remaining ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Pour pickling liquid over celery and reserve. Allow celery to cool completely. Cut into thin slices.
- For the chicken: Combine all ingredients in a resealable bag. Make sure chicken is well coated. Allow chicken to marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Grill chicken until internal temperature reaches 165°. Cut chicken into thin slices and reserve.
- For the soup: In a medium pot, heat oil over high heat. Add onion, pepper, tomatoes, garlic and ginger, sauté until onion is softened.
- Add Sriracha sauce, vinegar, soy sauce and broth to pot and bring to boil.
- Add noodles and cook until softened, about 3-5 minutes. Add reserved chicken.
- Divide between four bowls, garnish with pickled celery, green onions and cilantro.
TIP: Pickle celery and marinate chicken overnight to reduce preparation time.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Audrey, ALDI Test Kitchen