- Fill a medium saucepan 3/4 full of water. Bring to a boil, add the cherry tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a blender, puree the cooked cherry tomatoes and red bell pepper. Strain the tomato-pepper puree, discard solids and return the puree to the blender.
- Blend the remaining ingredients, except the garnish, with the tomato-pepper puree until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Stir before serving. Pour into individual cups and garnish with cherry tomatoes, yellow bell peppers and cucumbers. Top with cilantro and croutons if desired.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen