White Chicken Chili
- In a medium saucepan, bring chicken, broth, 1 cup wine, ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer for 25 minutes until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°. Remove the chicken, reserve the broth. Allow the chicken to cool. Shred the chicken. Reserve.
- In a large saucepan, heat the butter over medium-high heat. Sauté the garlic, onions, jalapeños and rosemary until tender. Add the flour, stir constantly for 2 minutes.
- Slowly stir in the reserved broth and remaining wine. Add the beans, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes until the broth thickens. Season with the remaining salt and pepper.
- Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and sliced jalapeños.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle, ALDI Test Kitchen