Fruit and Hazelnut Panini
A healthy snack that tastes great.
- Preheat sandwich press or waffle maker.
- In a medium bowl, mix berries together.
- In another medium bowl, combine hazelnut spread and cream cheese.
- To assemble sandwiches: Spread 1 tablespoon of hazelnut mixture on each slice of bread, place 2 slices of banana on each bottom slice, top with mixed berries, and top each sandwich with 1 slice of bread.
- Place 2 sandwiches in sandwich press or waffle maker, cook until bread is crispy and hazelnut spread is melted, approximately 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining sandwiches. Cut sandwiches in half diagonally or in quarters.
Recipe Courtesy of ALDI Test Kitchen