Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
- Prepare soup according to package instructions.
- Assemble 2 sandwiches with 2 slices of cheese on each. Spread butter on outside of bread.
- Heat a skillet to medium heat. Place sandwiches in pan and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Using hand and foot cookie cutters, cut out shapes from the sandwiches and place on plate, leaving room in the middle for a soup bowl.
- Fill a small bowl with soup, place on plate. Decorate with cucumbers for ears and nose; this will be your "face".
- Shave carrot for wavy hair and cut two carrot slices for eyes.
- Cut mushroom in half and then slice for mouth and eyebrows.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen
10.75 ounces Chef's Cupboard Tomato Soup
4 slices L'oven Fresh Sandwich White Bread
4 slices Happy Farms American Cheese Singles
2 tablespoons Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter, room temperature
1 mini cucumber, sliced
1 carrot, peeled
1 button mushroom