Garlic and Herb Dutch Oven Bread
A rustic, quick bread sure to please!
1. Heat oven to 450°.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, yeast, salt, pepper, herbs, garlic powder and fresh garlic. Stir to combine.
3. Add water to bowl and stir to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 1 hour.
4. Meanwhile, place Crofton Cast Iron 6 Qt. Dutch Oven in oven to heat.
5. After an hour rise time, place dough on floured surface and knead 12 times and shape into a ball. Set aside on a piece of parchment paper.
6. Remove Crofton Cast Iron 6 Qt. Dutch Oven from oven, carefully place parchment paper and dough into Dutch oven. Cover and bake for 30 minutes. Remove lid, and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Audrey, ALDI Test Kitchen