Aloo Tikki with Coriander Chutney
A northern Indian vegan croquette, a great side dish for any dinner.
- For the garam marsala: Combine all ingredients. Reserve.
- For aloo tikki: In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except oil. Add 1 tablespoon garam marsala, mix until thoroughly combined.
- Divide mixture into 12 equal-sized portions and form into patties.
- Heat oil in medium-sized pan and fry patties until golden brown, about 4 minutes on each side. Remove from heat and place on a paper towel-lined plate.
- For the coriander chutney: Place peanuts, jalapeños, ginger, salt and olive oil into blender. Pulse until smooth.
- Add cilantro, mint, lemon juice and water to peanut mixture. Pulse until smooth.
- Serve potato patty warm, topped with coriander chutney.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Scott, ALDI Test Kitchen