Fire Roasted Corn Black Bean Salad
Sweet summer corn and salad with a lime cumin vinaigrette.
- Grill the corn for 2-3 minutes on each side until corn is cooked. Remove from the heat and allow it to cool at room temperature for 5 minutes until it is cool to the touch.
- Once the corn is cool, cut the kernels off the cob and place them in a large bowl. Discard the cobs.
- Add the diced bell pepper, diced onion, black beans and parsley flakes.
- Pour the vinegar, lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper into a small bowl.
- Gradually whisk in the olive oil.
- Mix the vinaigrette into the corn mix and add salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen
3 ears of corn, shucked/husked
1 green bell pepper, diced
1/2 cup red onion, diced
1 15.5 ounce can Dakota's Pride Black Beans, drained and rinsed
1 tablespoon Stonemill Essentials Parsley Flakes
1 tablespoon Tuscan Garden White Vinegar
3 tablespoons lime juice
1 1/2 teaspoons Stonemill Essentials Cumin
1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
3/4 cup Carlini Pure Olive Oil
5 1/2-cup servings