Cauliflower Cheese Soup
Cheesy and creamy!
- In a large stock pot, melt butter. Add onions and celery and sauté for 3-5 minutes or until soft. Stir in salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add cauliflower, broth and water. Simmer for 10 minutes or until cauliflower is soft.
- Transfer to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour mixture back into pot.
- Melt cheese in microwave for 2 minutes, in 30 second intervals, stirring. Add to pot with cauliflower, stir and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Top bowls of soup with additional shredded cheese melt, if desired.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen
2 tablespoons Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter
1 onion, diced
2 stalks of celery, diced
Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt, to taste
Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper, to taste
1 head cauliflower, chopped
32 ounces Chef's Cupboard Chicken Broth
1 cup water
16 ounces Clancy's Cheese Melt, diced
Clancy's Cheese Melt, shredded, for topping (optional)