For a great side or main entrée, this recipe is quick and delicious. This is great comfort-style fare that would be excellent for a fall night.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Mix the following in a large bowl: Minced garlic, Italian seasoning, butter, olive oil, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and 1/4 cup Romano cheese, as well as salt and pepper.
- Add the zucchini slices, tomato slices and onion slices to bowl. Mix together.
- Add the mixture into the sprayed 9x13-inch pan (when adding ingredients, reserve a few zucchini slices and tomato slices to layer the top of dish).
- Once the zucchini and tomato slices cover the top of the dish, sprinkle the top with a 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup Romano cheese and 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Covered with foil, bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and slightly browned.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jared,
ALDI Test Kitchen