Eloté Style Corn Bake
A classic take on Mexican corn-on-the-cob – creamy, zesty and delicious.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray an 8 x 8-inch pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the corn and 1 cup of the Cotija cheese, place in pan, cover with foil and bake 10 minutes.
- Remove the corn from the oven and stir in the mayonnaise, lime juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Even out the top.
- Sprinkle with remaining Cotija cheese and chili powder and return to oven. Bake 10 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen
3 14.5-ounce cans Benita Mexican Style Corn, drained of liquid*
1 cup Burman’s Mayonnaise
1 2/3 cup Benita Grated Cotija Cheese, crumbled*
1/2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1/2 tablespoon Stonemill Essentials Paprika
2 pinches Stonemill Essentials Chili Powder
Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt, to taste
Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper, to taste
*These are Special Buy items that are only in stores for a limited time and may no longer be available.