Mini Celery Gratins
Individual servings of sautéed celery in a creamy wine and brie sauce topped with bread crumbs, walnuts and crispy prosciutto.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of butter. Add celery, onion, garlic, salt and pepper and sauté until soft.
- Deglaze pan with wine and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add alfredo sauce and stir to combine. Heat for 3 minutes and add brie. Spoon into individual ramekins.
- In a medium bowl, melt remaining butter in the microwave for 1 minute. Add bread crumbs and walnuts.
- Top ramekins with bread crumbs and bake for 10 minutes until golden brown and bubbly.
- Meanwhile, heat a small skillet over medium-high heat. Brown prosciutto. Drain on a paper towel, then place atop gratin.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen