Not the Classic Green Bean Casserole
A new take on a classic recipe.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Bake 6 slices of bacon until crispy, about 12 minutes and drain. Chop coarsely and reserve.
- Cook green beans in a microwave-safe container with 2 tablespoons of water for 6 minutes. Drain and chop green beans in half.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except onions, mix thoroughly.
- Coat a 9x12-inch pan with cooking spray; add the mixture, top with the onions.
- Cover and bake for 35-40 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jared,
ALDI Test Kitchen
6 slices Specially Selected Center Cut Bacon
16 ounces Season’s Choice Extra Fine Green Beans
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter, room temperature
15.25 ounces Happy Harvest Whole Kernel Corn, drained
8 ounces Happy Farms Cream Cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup Burman's Mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
1 cup Chef’s Cupboard French Fried Onions*
*These are Seasonal items that are only in stores for a limited time and may no longer be available.