Oven Baked Zucchini Fries
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a medium bowl, mix together crispy oats, parmesan, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley and salt.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Add zucchini and toss until well coated.
- Working in batches, remove zucchini from egg mixture and place directly into the crispy oat mixture. Toss until well coated and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet, skin side down.
- Use the cooking spray to lightly coat the breaded zucchini. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until lightly golden brown.
- Serve immediately on their own or with your favorite marinara sauce.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Linsey, ALDI Test Kitchen