Sautéed Green Bean and Tomatoes
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Place green beans in water and cook for 3 minutes, drain and immediately place in a large bowl of ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add green beans, garlic and tomatoes. Season with salt and 1 teaspoon pepper. Sauté for 5 minutes or until beans are al dente.
- Whisk drippings with mustard, vinegar, honey and remaining teaspoon of pepper.
- Pour over beans and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen
The nutritional and special diet information provided with recipes on the site is intended to be a helpful educational resource. The information is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice by a licensed health care professional.
Product information can change without notice, so if you have dietary restrictions and/or allergies it is critical to read all product labels carefully before purchasing and consuming a product.