Street Corn with Cinco de Mayo Sauce
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place corn on grill and rotate occasionally until lightly charred and cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a food processor, combine remaining ingredients. Process until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spread or drizzle sauce over warm corn. Garnish with crumbled cheese and lime wedges.
- Enjoy on the cob or cut the kernels off the cob and into a bowl.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen