1 hour, 20 minutes
Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
Fall in love with this Caramel Apple Bread Pudding, perfect for brunch or a sweet morning snack. This Caramel Apple Bread Pudding recipe is not only delicious, but easy to make.
First, gather your ingredients. You’ll need two packs of Hawaiian Sweet Rolls, 21 ounces of apple pie filling, 8 large eggs, 32 ounces of pumpkin spice coffee creamer, 14 ounces of caramel apple dip, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla and 1 cup of brown sugar.
To start, preheat your oven to 350°F. While the oven heats up, cut the Hawaiian rolls into bite sized pieces and place them on a greased 13x9 pan. Next, chop the apple pie filling into bite-size pieces and add to a medium bowl. Combine eggs, creamer, the caramel apple dip, seasonings, vanilla and sugar into a bowl and whisk together.
Next, add the sweet mixture over the rolls and bake for 45 minutes. As the bread pudding bakes, your kitchen will fill with the sweet aromatic flavors of fall. After baking is done, remove the pan from the oven and drizzle the rolls with more caramel apple dip and enjoy.
The caramel with the apple pie filling adds gooey sweetness to the rolls, making it perfect Fall dessert recipe. Bring this dish to your next tailgate or gathering, it’s sure to be a fan favorite.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a glass 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Cut rolls into bite-sized pieces and place in pan.
- Chop apple pie filling into bite-sized pieces. In a medium bowl, combine pie filling, eggs, creamer, half of caramel apple dip, seasonings, vanilla and sugar. Whisk until fully incorporated.
- Pour over rolls, mix gently until liquid is absorbed. Mixture should be moist.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched.
- Cool and drizzle with remaining caramel apple dip.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen