15 minutes (plus 30 minutes to chill)
26 minutes (plus 30 minutes to chill)
Grillable Vegan Burger Patty
Introducing our Grillable Vegan Burger Patty recipe, a culinary masterpiece that isn’t just juicy and delicious, but is also healthy and full of nutrients.
The veggie burger patty is made of cauliflower, mushrooms and onions, providing a rich array of essential vitamins and minerals.
The brown rice and beans in the patty add protein and fiber, contributing to digestive and gut health.
These vegan patties are a healthier alternative to beef patties because they’re low in saturated fats, making them a heart-healthy choice.
The antioxidant-rich mushrooms add another layer of goodness, combating oxidative stress and inflammation. With the combination of beans and rice, this recipe ensures a complete protein profile, essential for muscle health and repair.
Enjoy these Grillable Vegan Burger Patties at your next barbecue as an alternative to beef patties and see for yourself how delicious eating vegan and healthy really is.
1. In a food processor, pulse cauliflower florets until finely chopped. Remove and reserve. Add onions and mushrooms to the food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
2. In a medium skillet, over medium heat, add oil and sauté the vegetables and garlic until tender. Remove from skillet and transfer to a medium bowl.
3. In a food processor, puree the rice and beans until smooth. Add to the vegetable mixture.
4. Add flour, breadcrumbs, spices and barbecue sauce to the bowl and mix until well combined. Form into 4 patties and chill for 30 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, heat the Crofton Cast Iron Grill over medium-high heat.
6. Coat with cooking spray and cook the burgers for 3-4 minutes per side or until heated through. Remove from grill, dress the burgers with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Leigh An, ALDI Test Kitchen
Calories 300 Total Fat 5g Sodium 1340mg Total Carbohydrate 48g Fiber 6g Sugars 7g Protein 10g
Recipes that are Better For You
These recipes are healthier options, crafted with ingredients that are naturally lower in sodium, fat or sugar than traditional recipes.