Beer Battered Pickle Fries with Zesty Ranch Dip
- For the dip: In a medium bowl, stir together ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For the pickles: Place pickles on a paper towel-lined plate to dry.
- In a medium saucepan, heat oil to 400°.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together ale, flour, salt, garlic powder and paprika.
- Coat the pickle wedges in batter and drop immediately into oil. Fry for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve immediately with dipping sauce.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Linsey, ALDI Test Kitchen