Green Bean Casserole Quiche Bites
Your favorite side in bite-size form.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the soup, cream, eggs, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and nutmeg. Add green beans, stir until combined.
- Take pie crust out of package, roll with rolling pin to 1/8" thickness.
- Cut out mini pie crusts using a 3-inch round cutter. Repeat and re-roll pie crust to maximize dough.
- Lightly press each mini pie crust into a muffin pan. Fill each pie crust with 2 tablespoons of filling.
- Bake 10 minutes, remove from oven and top with onions. Return to oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe Courtesy of ALDI Test Kitchen