Lucky Leaf Clover Bites
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Sauté the garlic and onion for 1 minute. Add the artichokes, sauté for 5 minutes. Add the spinach and cook until wilted. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate to cool.
- Unroll the pie crust. Using a 2-inch clover cookie cutter, cut out 24 pieces. Reshape and roll the remaining dough if needed to yield 24 pieces. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese. Add the eggs, salt, pepper and lemon zest.
- Add the spinach mixture and Swiss cheese, mix until well combined. Spread the mixture evenly onto each clover, leaving the outer edge and stem visible.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes until the mixture has set and edges are golden brown. Serve warm or cold.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle, ALDI Test Kitchen