A twist on the classic mojito.
- In 4 tall glasses, evenly distribute the wine and sugar. Add the juice of 1 lime and 5 mint sprigs to each glass.
- Using a wooden spoon handle, gently crush the mint. Stir to dissolve sugar.
- Add 4 ice cubes to each glass.
- Top with lemon lime soda, evenly divided.
- Garnish each glass with a lime wedge and 2 sprigs of mint.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen
2 cups Winking Owl Chardonnay
2 tablespoons Baker's Corner Granulated Sugar
4 limes, juiced
28 sprigs fresh mint
16 ice cubes
12 ounces Summit Citrus Twist Lemon Lime Soda
1 lime, quartered