Game Day Chili Mac
- For the chili: In a blender, combine chipotles and beef broth. Blend until smooth; reserve.
- In a medium pot, over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef.
- Add onions and bell peppers, sauté until tender, approximately 5 minutes. Add garlic powder, cumin and chili powder. Sauté for an additional 5 minutes.
- Stir in chipotle mixture, tomatoes and kidney beans. Season to taste with salt and pepper; simmer 20 minutes.
- For the dairy-free "cheese sauce": Place cashews in a medium bowl, fill bowl with hot water to cover. Cover bowl; soak cashews 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Combine soaked cashews and remaining ingredients in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain. Pour desired amount of cheese sauce on top of noodles. Top with chili.
Recipe Courtesy of ALDI Test Kitchen