Feta Beef Sliders with Onion Jam
Mini beef burgers topped with feta cheese and a tangy sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, salt, pepper and crushed red pepper. Cover with plastic wrap, refrigerate.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, heat the oil. Add onions and garlic. Sauté until onions are soft and translucent, about 10 minutes.
- Add the maple syrup, wine and brown sugar. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 30 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper, remove from heat.
- On a baking sheet, form beef mixture into 24 patties. Bake 5-10 minutes.
- Place the rolls on a separate baking sheet. Brush tops with melted butter and bake until golden brown, approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Turn oven to broil.
- Top patties with cheese and broil 3-5 minutes.
- Place on rolls, top with onion jam and serve.
Recipe Courtesy of ALDI Test Kitchen