Guilt Free On-the-Go Party Mix
Indulgent flavors, without the guilt.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place diced apple on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, or until dry but chewy.
- In a large sauté pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add almonds, brown sugar and spices. Toast until warm and fragrant, about 8 minutes.
- Melt chocolate bar in microwave, on high, stirring every 30 seconds for 1-2 minutes.
- Place popped popcorn on a baking sheet and drizzle with melted chocolate, let cool.
- In a serving bowl, combine apples, almonds, popcorn, cranberries and pretzels.
TIP: For a whimsical touch, serve in champagne flutes!
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen