Parmesan Swiss Cheese Twists
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the parmesan cheese, Swiss cheese, paprika, garlic powder, salt and chili powder in a bowl.
- Unroll the crescent rolls dough and separate into 2 long rectangles. Pinch the perforated seams together to seal. Brush the dough lightly with the egg. Sprinkle the cheese mixture evenly over 1 rectangle. Place the second rectangle, egg side down, over the filling and pinch the edges to seal them together.
- Cut the rectangle into 8 long strips. Working one at a time, gently twist each strip several times. Cut each strip in half. Place them on a baking sheet, about 1-inch apart.
- Bake until golden brown, 12-14 minutes. Serve warm or room temperature with marinara sauce.
TIP: Recipe can be made 1 day ahead and stored in an airtight container. For best results, warm the day-old twists in a 350°F oven for 5-6 minutes.
Recipe Courtesy of Taste of Home