Turkey Chili Cheese Cup
A portable dip cup!
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- For Crust: In a food processor, process multigrain chips until finely ground. Add oats, flour, baking soda and salt, pulse to combine. Add chilled butter; pulse until butter resembles the size of peas. Add vinegar and water slowly. Mix to form a firm dough, wrap in plastic and pat down to form a disc. Chill the pastry dough in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- In a large sauté pan on medium-high heat, brown the ground turkey until cooked through, about 8 minutes. Drain the fat and transfer the turkey to a plate.
- Heat oil in pan at medium heat and sauté onion until clear and softened, about 5 minutes. Add the chili powder and cumin, cook until fragrant.
- Add the tomatoes and heat through. Whisk in cream cheese, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Return turkey to the pan. Heat for 5 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Place chip dough on a lightly floured surface and roll to a 1/4-inch thickness. Cut out 24 3-inch rounds. If dough becomes too warm to work with, roll into a ball and refrigerate until chilled. Place dough rounds into muffin cups. Prick each dough round with a fork and bake for 10 minutes, allow to cool.
- Place 2 tablespoons of filling in each tartlet and top with cheese. Bake for 15 minutes, or until crust is golden and filling is bubbly. Serve with sour cream and avocados.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Jonathan, ALDI Test Kitchen