Instant Pot Chicken Cacciatore
Easy, colorful and comforting. Is there really anything better?
Gourmet Instant Pot Method:
- Dredge the chicken in flour and a pinch of salt. Turn on the sauté function on the Instant Pot. Add oil and sauté the chicken for a few minutes on each side. Remove and set aside.
- Add onion, mushrooms and garlic. Sauté until softened. Add wine and let it sizzle out.
- Add chicken and all other ingredients to Instant Pot. Cook on high pressure for 15 minutes. Release the pressure.
- Shred the chicken. Stir in the capers, butter, parsley and lemon.
- Serve with angel hair pasta. Toss with lemon juice and butter, if desired. Top the whole thing with more parsley and parmesan.
Recipe and image courtesy of @pinchofyum.