3 hours, 5 minutes
3 hours, 15 minutes
- For the ham: Preheat oven to 300°.
- Place ham in a roasting pan on a rack.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, honey, nutmeg and cloves.
- Spread mustard mixture evenly over the surface of the ham. Press the brown sugar evenly over the mustard, ensuring it adheres to the ham.
- Pour orange juice into a spray bottle and mist the ham to moisten the brown sugar.
- Place ham in oven and bake uncovered for 3 hours.
- Once ham is cooked, strain ham drippings, reserving 1½ cups.
- For the sauce: In a small saucepan, bring the ham drippings to a boil. Add brown sugar and spices. Continue to cook over medium heat until sauce has thickened. Remove from heat and serve over ham.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Food52