Mediterranean Braised Chicken Tenderloins with Cauliflower Couscous
- For the chicken tenderloins: In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper and paprika. Sprinkle mixture on both sides of chicken tenderloins.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Brown the chicken on both sides. Remove chicken from pan.
- Add garlic, onion and red pepper to the pan and sauté until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and white wine and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Return the tenderloins to the pan, add artichokes, olives, capers and basil.
- Continue simmering until the chicken is cooked through and sauce is thickened. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- For the cauliflower couscous: Remove core from cauliflower and break into small florets, about 4 cups.
- Place the florets in the bowl of a food processor and pulse to form tiny grains the size of couscous.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Sauté cauliflower beads 3-5 minutes or until desired texture is reached.
- To serve, place fresh spinach in a large bowl. Scoop the couscous over the spinach. Top with two chicken tenderloins, a mound of vegetables and a spoonful of sauce.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Brigitte Nguyen and Serious Eats