Grilled Romaine Salad
- Preheat oven to 375°. Preheat grill to medium heat.
- In a medium sauté pan over medium-high heat, cook bacon until crispy, about 10 minutes. Drain on a paper towel. Reserve.
- Meanwhile, place pecans on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes, or until toasted. Reserve.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mustard, vinegar and 1 teaspoon steak seasoning. Slowly drizzle in ¼ cup oil until emulsified.
- Add onion, apples, cherries, bacon and pecans. Toss to combine. Reserve.
- Slice lettuce in half lengthwise and brush with remaining 2 tablespoons of oil. Sprinkle with remaining 2 teaspoons steak seasoning.
- Place on grill and cook for 3 minutes per side or until slightly charred.
- Top with apple salad and sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen