Boneless Summer Ribs
All the tender joy of ribs without the bones!
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- In a 2-inch deep baking dish, layer the onion slices.
- In a large resealable bag, combine the garlic, vegetable oil, brown sugar, mustard, chili powder, salt and pepper. Add the pork ribs and toss to coat.
- Place the ribs on top of the onions and pour the apple juice into the pan. Cover with foil and bake for 3 hours. Prepare grill (or turn oven to broil).
- Remove ribs from baking dish. Strain cooking liquid, reserve one cup. Grill or broil for 2 minutes per side. If broiling, place on a foil lined baking sheet.
- In a small saucepan, combine the barbeque sauce and reserved cooking liquid. Cook over medium heat until slightly thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Serve ribs with sauce over rice or potato wedges.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Stacey,
ALDI Test Kitchen