Chili Lime BBQ Ribs with Corn Relish
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- For the rub: In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Sprinkle ribs evenly with rub. Wrap each slab in foil and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake ribs until very tender, 2 hours for baby back ribs or 3 hours for spare ribs. Let ribs cool completely, then cut into 4 portions. Once cooled, ribs can be grilled immediately or re-wrapped in foil and chilled.
- For the bbq sauce: In a small bowl, combine barbecue sauce, lime zest and lime juice.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Grill ribs, basting with half of the barbecue sauce and turning frequently, until sauce has become caramelized and ribs are heated through, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for the relish: Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add corn and bell pepper and sauté until al-dente. Add green onions and cook until slightly softened. Season to taste with salt and pepper, remove from heat.
- Serve ribs with corn relish and remaining barbecue sauce.
Recipe Courtesy of the ALDI Test Kitchen