Grilled Pork Medallions with Nut-Free Pesto and Grilled Vegetables
Zesty, flavorful, fresh pesto served with grilled pork and vegetables.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Cut top off garlic and place on a sheet of aluminum foil, pour olive oil over top and wrap with foil. Place on grill for 20 minutes, turning occasionally to roast garlic.
- Slice loin into ½-inch medallions. Season with 1 tablespoon oil, ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Grill for 3 minutes each side.
- Season vegetables with 1 tablespoon oil and remaining ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Grill for 2 minutes each side. Serve with medallions.
- In a food processor, combine roasted garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, arugula, spinach, parsley and water. Slowly drizzle in remaining oil, blend until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve pesto over medallions and vegetables.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen